Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Our Data & Airtime Service
- Which Kind of service is this?
Answer: It is bulk data share service. Bulk Data resellers buy data bundle from Network providers in bulk and resell in smaller bytes to end users at a very reasonably cheap and competitive price.
- How do I subscribe to your data bundles?
Answer: to subscribe to our data bundles, deposit money into your wallet via any of our payment options by clicking Deposit money button in your wallet panel, after which you will proceed to click buy data bundle or airtime button to buy.
- How long does it take before I get activated?
Answer: After confirmation of payment or, between 5-10 minutes.
- How do I know if I have been activated or not?
Answer: On activation, a subscriber receives an SMS notification from the Network provider.
- After activation, how do I check my data bundle balance?
Answer: After activation, dial:
MTN >> SME:*461*2#, Direct:*131*4#
Etisalat >> SME:*229*9#, Direct:*228#
GLO >> *127*0#
- Is this a cheat or trick?
Answer: No. We buy the bundle directly from the various Network providers in bulk and sell at lower rates.
- How am i sure this is not a cheat or tweak that could be blocked anytime?
Answer: This is not a cheat or tweak, we are third-party agents and we legally purchase huge amounts of data from network providers and can afford to resell at these rates.
- Does it work on all devices?
Answer: Yes, our data plans work on all internet enabled devices, be it on mobile phones, Android, iPhone & iPad, windows phone, tablets, blackberry, computers etc.
- What is the duration of the data?
Answer: SME Data works on all devices and lasts for 30 – 90 days
- Do you support data roll over?
Answer: Yes, unused data can be rolled over if you top up your data by subscribing again before your bundle expires.
- If I exhaust my data before 30 days, can I subscribe again?
Answer: Yes, you can subscribe as many times as possible. For more Information or questions not covered here, kindly Contact us through 09064851978,08063199218,07058075235,08035952201,08093122333 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequent Questions From Vendors
- How do I fund my wallet?
Make deposit to any of the bank accounts shown below:
GTB: 0241598068 (Precious Ikpoza)
ACCESS: 0000694597 (Precious Ikpoza)
FIRST BANK: 3018549691 (Betty Popoola)
ZENITH : 2177585744 (Precious Ikpoza)
Then send us a message containing:
– Your registered number
– Your name
– Amount paid
– Bank paid into
Your wallet will be updated in a jiffy.
- How to transfer fund from one wallet to another?
- Login into your dashboard
- Click on ‘Transfer Money’
- Click on wallet
- Fill the ‘Receiver’s ID/Mobile Number’
- Fill ‘Amount To Transfer’
- ‘Click to transfer’
- The site will take you to confirmation page where the full name of the owner of the wallet will be displayed along with the amount you intend sending
- Enter your password
- How do I convert airtime to cash for my wallet?
We have an MTN airtime to cash/wallet conversion department. It costs 10% to convert airtime less than 5000 naira and 9% to convert airtime from 5k and above. Happy selling
4. How do I transfer airtime from an MTN to another MTN sim?
To transfer credit via USSD, dial *600*phone number*amount*PIN# then press the send button. For example, if you want to transfer 400 to 09064851978, then you have to dial *600*09064851978*400*1234#. If entered correctly, you will receive a notification message that your transaction complete successfully.